Skip to main content

GSB - Chapter 5 & 6 - OMG!!! & Crafty Discussions

                               


 OMG!!!


 

It’s April, I just finished my Abacus class, 8pm, Mom said that I was going to Samhitha’s new house! And that too, I was going to stay there for a week! I had to attend my online classes there. Peripa dropped me at KK nagar and I enjoyed the night. Next morning, we woke up at 6am! So excited! Soon, 10am, I attended school. We both soon ate and ate and ate and ate and we kept on eating for 1 hour! Then we got up and ran into a room. We then realized that there was a lot of crafting to be done before starting! So we became serious and started working.

 

                      

                         Crafty Discussions

 

We finished drawing and it turned out to be very beautiful. We stuck it on the door of the green room, which is Samhitha’s room. We then started making a huge list of crafts. We were working till evening, and that’s when I got a call from mom. She said I was going to Umapathi street. Our jaws dropped! So all of this was just a fun game? It hasn’t been 1 day itself yet! But peripa dropped me at Umapathi street. I had to stay there. The next day, I was surprised to see Shripradhaa swinging on the swing! She also had to stay there with me. Some days passed, and Samhitha called me. We then made craft lists. Then, something was tingling in Samhitha’s mind. She asked, “Shall we make a logo and a planet? But we need a short form for our Secret Base.” I thought the short form could be GSB. Samhitha agreed. We started drawing some ideas in Keep Notes. My drawings startled my eyes. Samhitha loved them. We have created our logo and planet! Many days passed, I reached Rukmani street. Samhitha had drawn the logo and planet in a paper. We were very happy. But we needed a password for our GSB. I asked Samhitha to pick up a book which no one touched. But Samhitha didn’t have any book like that. So we started looking for nice password books in Amazon.







 

                      

 

Comments

  1. Super Shriyandhaa 👍👍🎉🎉

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is GSB shriyandhaa? By the way I have to mention about your writing. It's really really makes me to read more and more .you have a fluent flow of thoughts while writing.sooooper dear shriyandhaa
    From Pushpa patti

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clouded

  Every night, I bring myself  To stare up at the sky -  But turn back home, with a frown on my face, Clouds blocking stars, showing wry.  Every morning, I peek out the window  To marvel at the sea above - But turn away, losing hope,  Cotton figures, masking what I love.  Every time I see the clouds,  I curse them, with all might,  They don't deserve to be up there,  Ruining the bright days and starry nights.  And one day, the clouds finally went away,  And I stargazed in much peace.  But suddenly, the sky felt a bit empty -  Although dotted by the stars, without fake fleece. In the mornings, the sun burnt the pavements -  And something inside me missed watching  The white shapes that merrily float past -  I didn't realise they had much meaning.  Though much couldn't be seen, they brought A wholesome feeling - that you probably can't see -  You only can, when one day,  The clouds decide t...

What it really feels like, being indecisive.

  Let's get started.  Pick the next line:  You mean I need to choose?  You'll do just fine -  That is NOT true -  Whatever, pick the next -  I CANNOT DECIDE .  I mean why not?  That's my flawed side.  Oh, ambiguous, are we?  Sure, just pick a line for me. Is this turning into a poem?  It better be!  Why can't you decide on one answer?  What if one is better than the next?  Don't think too much about possible blunders -  That is exactly why I fret.  You can't not have an opinion -  But that's how it is.  You should really change -  It's not my fault I'm indecisive.  Think about it, I'm used to heat, but at the moment  I can use some cool But I can survive in the Sahara if I have to But I'll suffer in cold rooms, I might even solidify  But now, the heat is a bit hard to bear  But I'm afraid, the AC might get too extreme -  ALRIGHT, I understand, it's pretty hard to ...

Thunder & Lightning

Lightning is that which intimidates,  But thunder is that which wishes  To follow lightning.  That is to say,  Thunder follows lightning's path,  But reaches a different destination.  But thunder can be far more intimidating -  You don't need to see it to believe it.  But aren't we told to not blindly believe  Whatever we hear?  For all we know, the "thunder" we heard,  Could just be the bark of a very large dog.  But lightning is something we see - But can we believe everything we see?  Perhaps the lightning is just  The lights, somewhere in the sky  Fluctuating.  But if we can't rely on thunder  Or lightning  What if they're both played together?  Though thunder always follows,  Never leads or walks beside,  Surely, we can believe  If we see it, and hear it.  But how great could the coincidences be?  No, to believe it, you must feel it -  And not just a mere ink...