Skip to main content

GSB - Chapter 15 & 16 - Of course, we never Forget! & No, Not this!

 

Of course, we never Forget!

 

We really didn’t forget about it! Many days passed, and again, GSB, GSB, GSB! We then discussed about the song for GSB. “Dictate the notes!” Samhitha shouted. I dictated the western notes as loud as I can. But nothing seemed to reach her, loud and clear. “B D E E E D E G G A G A” I dictated. But all the opposites fell into Samhitha’s ears. “D B G G G” Said Samhitha. I got irritated as she dictated the wrong notes. I then typed. She then finally wrote everything correct with her blue, bright pen.

 

                                   No, Not this!

 

Samhitha and I thought all were finished, and after some days we will open our team. But No No No! I changed my mind. I then wrote another song for GSB. “Why di?” Samhitha asked in our next call. I said nothing. Then only my mind signaled me that we were supposed to set a few traps for our enemies. “We need traps for our enemies! Or else, they will attack us! And we need a better trap for Saketh! I’m sure he’ll mess up with us.” I said. Then we started discussing about the traps we needed to do. We needed a few more preparations too. I gave some suggestions to Samhitha. I also told Samhitha that a robot toy was arriving soon. “Hmmmm….. I think we could make it as a trap in front of our dear doll Pinie’s room.” Samhitha said, agreeing to the robot idea. One robot was going to Samhitha from Gopu Thatha, and the other was coming for Shripradhaa. I asked for books, and Saketh Anna asked for a ball, and books. Soon, they all arrived. Peripa came and collected the books, the robot and the ball.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clouded

  Every night, I bring myself  To stare up at the sky -  But turn back home, with a frown on my face, Clouds blocking stars, showing wry.  Every morning, I peek out the window  To marvel at the sea above - But turn away, losing hope,  Cotton figures, masking what I love.  Every time I see the clouds,  I curse them, with all might,  They don't deserve to be up there,  Ruining the bright days and starry nights.  And one day, the clouds finally went away,  And I stargazed in much peace.  But suddenly, the sky felt a bit empty -  Although dotted by the stars, without fake fleece. In the mornings, the sun burnt the pavements -  And something inside me missed watching  The white shapes that merrily float past -  I didn't realise they had much meaning.  Though much couldn't be seen, they brought A wholesome feeling - that you probably can't see -  You only can, when one day,  The clouds decide t...

What it really feels like, being indecisive.

  Let's get started.  Pick the next line:  You mean I need to choose?  You'll do just fine -  That is NOT true -  Whatever, pick the next -  I CANNOT DECIDE .  I mean why not?  That's my flawed side.  Oh, ambiguous, are we?  Sure, just pick a line for me. Is this turning into a poem?  It better be!  Why can't you decide on one answer?  What if one is better than the next?  Don't think too much about possible blunders -  That is exactly why I fret.  You can't not have an opinion -  But that's how it is.  You should really change -  It's not my fault I'm indecisive.  Think about it, I'm used to heat, but at the moment  I can use some cool But I can survive in the Sahara if I have to But I'll suffer in cold rooms, I might even solidify  But now, the heat is a bit hard to bear  But I'm afraid, the AC might get too extreme -  ALRIGHT, I understand, it's pretty hard to ...

Thunder & Lightning

Lightning is that which intimidates,  But thunder is that which wishes  To follow lightning.  That is to say,  Thunder follows lightning's path,  But reaches a different destination.  But thunder can be far more intimidating -  You don't need to see it to believe it.  But aren't we told to not blindly believe  Whatever we hear?  For all we know, the "thunder" we heard,  Could just be the bark of a very large dog.  But lightning is something we see - But can we believe everything we see?  Perhaps the lightning is just  The lights, somewhere in the sky  Fluctuating.  But if we can't rely on thunder  Or lightning  What if they're both played together?  Though thunder always follows,  Never leads or walks beside,  Surely, we can believe  If we see it, and hear it.  But how great could the coincidences be?  No, to believe it, you must feel it -  And not just a mere ink...