Skip to main content

GSB - Chapter 11 & 12 - Check Marks & Efforts all into garbage

 

                                   Check marks

 

Days hopped off the Earth. Samhitha had practiced drawing the logo and the planet. She also stuck the pictures on the door. I had left all the crafty confusions behind. I had to do all the hard stuff. But I finished the wand, which was quite easy. 3 check marks had fallen on Samhitha’s book. But will I finish all the remaining crafts before the summer holidays? Will we be able to open GSB on the same day?

                        What’s the ending result?

 

 

                          Efforts all into garbage

 

Few nights swooped off the Earth, and a bright new day made my hands touch mom’s phone. I called Samhitha. We were planning what and all we should be writing in our Secret Diary. As we were discussing, a huge confusion happened. Maybe, shall I call it, TENSIONfusion? Because, that’s how Saketh irritated us! He saw all our secrets! Our language, our password, just everything! So, right now, what are we? We are left mind puzzled. So I came up with a plan. But the plan hasn’t been shared yet! Will I share the plan with Samhitha in time? Will Saketh interrupt again?

                               What’s the ending result?




Comments

  1. Suspense filled thrilling version of two girls Work make us happy. Please continue. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative imagination flow through your capacity of writing.Super God blesd you
    From Pushpa patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super di
    What is that Tensionfuesion?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clouded

  Every night, I bring myself  To stare up at the sky -  But turn back home, with a frown on my face, Clouds blocking stars, showing wry.  Every morning, I peek out the window  To marvel at the sea above - But turn away, losing hope,  Cotton figures, masking what I love.  Every time I see the clouds,  I curse them, with all might,  They don't deserve to be up there,  Ruining the bright days and starry nights.  And one day, the clouds finally went away,  And I stargazed in much peace.  But suddenly, the sky felt a bit empty -  Although dotted by the stars, without fake fleece. In the mornings, the sun burnt the pavements -  And something inside me missed watching  The white shapes that merrily float past -  I didn't realise they had much meaning.  Though much couldn't be seen, they brought A wholesome feeling - that you probably can't see -  You only can, when one day,  The clouds decide t...

Thunder & Lightning

Lightning is that which intimidates,  But thunder is that which wishes  To follow lightning.  That is to say,  Thunder follows lightning's path,  But reaches a different destination.  But thunder can be far more intimidating -  You don't need to see it to believe it.  But aren't we told to not blindly believe  Whatever we hear?  For all we know, the "thunder" we heard,  Could just be the bark of a very large dog.  But lightning is something we see - But can we believe everything we see?  Perhaps the lightning is just  The lights, somewhere in the sky  Fluctuating.  But if we can't rely on thunder  Or lightning  What if they're both played together?  Though thunder always follows,  Never leads or walks beside,  Surely, we can believe  If we see it, and hear it.  But how great could the coincidences be?  No, to believe it, you must feel it -  And not just a mere ink...

What it really feels like, being indecisive.

  Let's get started.  Pick the next line:  You mean I need to choose?  You'll do just fine -  That is NOT true -  Whatever, pick the next -  I CANNOT DECIDE .  I mean why not?  That's my flawed side.  Oh, ambiguous, are we?  Sure, just pick a line for me. Is this turning into a poem?  It better be!  Why can't you decide on one answer?  What if one is better than the next?  Don't think too much about possible blunders -  That is exactly why I fret.  You can't not have an opinion -  But that's how it is.  You should really change -  It's not my fault I'm indecisive.  Think about it, I'm used to heat, but at the moment  I can use some cool But I can survive in the Sahara if I have to But I'll suffer in cold rooms, I might even solidify  But now, the heat is a bit hard to bear  But I'm afraid, the AC might get too extreme -  ALRIGHT, I understand, it's pretty hard to ...