Skip to main content

Happy World Math day

 




Happy World math day!

Srinivasa Ramanujan is a famous mathamatician who's birthday is today. He was born in Erode, Tamil Nadu. Let's all celebrate his birthday by doing some nice maths!!

Happy World math day!

Let's all play math games 

Make math fun!

Nothing's more fun!

My favourite subject math,

Is the only path 

Without maths,

Nothing's gonna happen so fast!

Let's say happy birthday,

To the math leader,

Let's all see,

Who are the math speedsters!!

I see math in you,

And I see math in me,

Math is the only thing,

In all we can see!

The size of you is math,

Number of letters are math,

Math up 

And 

Math down,

Math is all over the town!

The time is also math,

Every word contains math,

Math is very easy to spot,

Math is always caught!

If you know math,

That's enough

Math is always never tough!

I love maths,

It is like my guru 

Math is my god,

And when I do maths I never say, boo hoo!

Let's all have fun doing maths 

Math is our only path!



Comments

  1. Let us get the blessings from mathematician Shri Srinivasa Ramanujan on his birthday.Shriyandhaa I enjoyed your poem on math and pray and wish you that you too become a mathematician.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poem on maths is good. No magic involved in maths. Makes Love as addition subtract anger or hatred from other, you get a sum as Happiness which can be multiplied by sharing among others and the whole world will be full of Happiness and joy. Happiness is to be multiplied. Ver good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clouded

  Every night, I bring myself  To stare up at the sky -  But turn back home, with a frown on my face, Clouds blocking stars, showing wry.  Every morning, I peek out the window  To marvel at the sea above - But turn away, losing hope,  Cotton figures, masking what I love.  Every time I see the clouds,  I curse them, with all might,  They don't deserve to be up there,  Ruining the bright days and starry nights.  And one day, the clouds finally went away,  And I stargazed in much peace.  But suddenly, the sky felt a bit empty -  Although dotted by the stars, without fake fleece. In the mornings, the sun burnt the pavements -  And something inside me missed watching  The white shapes that merrily float past -  I didn't realise they had much meaning.  Though much couldn't be seen, they brought A wholesome feeling - that you probably can't see -  You only can, when one day,  The clouds decide t...

Thunder & Lightning

Lightning is that which intimidates,  But thunder is that which wishes  To follow lightning.  That is to say,  Thunder follows lightning's path,  But reaches a different destination.  But thunder can be far more intimidating -  You don't need to see it to believe it.  But aren't we told to not blindly believe  Whatever we hear?  For all we know, the "thunder" we heard,  Could just be the bark of a very large dog.  But lightning is something we see - But can we believe everything we see?  Perhaps the lightning is just  The lights, somewhere in the sky  Fluctuating.  But if we can't rely on thunder  Or lightning  What if they're both played together?  Though thunder always follows,  Never leads or walks beside,  Surely, we can believe  If we see it, and hear it.  But how great could the coincidences be?  No, to believe it, you must feel it -  And not just a mere ink...

What it really feels like, being indecisive.

  Let's get started.  Pick the next line:  You mean I need to choose?  You'll do just fine -  That is NOT true -  Whatever, pick the next -  I CANNOT DECIDE .  I mean why not?  That's my flawed side.  Oh, ambiguous, are we?  Sure, just pick a line for me. Is this turning into a poem?  It better be!  Why can't you decide on one answer?  What if one is better than the next?  Don't think too much about possible blunders -  That is exactly why I fret.  You can't not have an opinion -  But that's how it is.  You should really change -  It's not my fault I'm indecisive.  Think about it, I'm used to heat, but at the moment  I can use some cool But I can survive in the Sahara if I have to But I'll suffer in cold rooms, I might even solidify  But now, the heat is a bit hard to bear  But I'm afraid, the AC might get too extreme -  ALRIGHT, I understand, it's pretty hard to ...