Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Archita!


 Happy Birthday dear Archita!


Today's my friend's birthday! Her name is Archita.

Listen to this true story about Archita and me.


One day, Shripradhaa and I went to the terrace to play. There were two girls in the opposite house. We played ball with them that day. This happened for few days and soon we came to know each other. The big girl's name was Archita and her little sister's name was Haritha. We became friends and started playing. We always threw the ball from me to her. We must be careful! Or the ball may fall down. We'd have to keep on going down and then come back up to the terrace if that ball falls. Shripradhaa always throws the ball down! Archita or Haritha will have to go down and get the ball if it falls in their apartment. Me or appa will have to go and get the ball if it falls in our apartment. We'd always play from 5pm to 7:30pm! That's so long! One day, we came up with an idea. We tied a big cloth from Archita's apartment to our apartment. So the ball will fall on the cloth instead of falling down! That was a great idea and lasted for months. But do you all know what happened? They had to leave for their house at Mylapore. And sadly we all said "Bye". But Shripradhaa was still happy! Because Archita's grandfather was still in the apartment. She'd talk to him, but I only like to play. Soon, Shripradhaa also became sad. Archita's Grandfather also left for a new house and all were sad. But I am still happy remembering this story.💞💞


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARCHITA!!💞💞


Comments

  1. Fine memory and fine recollection of your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wishes to Archita.on her birthday well remembered by you and you have recollected your enjoyment with her.Friendship always gives happiness. Good write about your playing with ball .I too enjoyed with you through your write-up.
    From Pushpa patti

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clouded

  Every night, I bring myself  To stare up at the sky -  But turn back home, with a frown on my face, Clouds blocking stars, showing wry.  Every morning, I peek out the window  To marvel at the sea above - But turn away, losing hope,  Cotton figures, masking what I love.  Every time I see the clouds,  I curse them, with all might,  They don't deserve to be up there,  Ruining the bright days and starry nights.  And one day, the clouds finally went away,  And I stargazed in much peace.  But suddenly, the sky felt a bit empty -  Although dotted by the stars, without fake fleece. In the mornings, the sun burnt the pavements -  And something inside me missed watching  The white shapes that merrily float past -  I didn't realise they had much meaning.  Though much couldn't be seen, they brought A wholesome feeling - that you probably can't see -  You only can, when one day,  The clouds decide t...

Thunder & Lightning

Lightning is that which intimidates,  But thunder is that which wishes  To follow lightning.  That is to say,  Thunder follows lightning's path,  But reaches a different destination.  But thunder can be far more intimidating -  You don't need to see it to believe it.  But aren't we told to not blindly believe  Whatever we hear?  For all we know, the "thunder" we heard,  Could just be the bark of a very large dog.  But lightning is something we see - But can we believe everything we see?  Perhaps the lightning is just  The lights, somewhere in the sky  Fluctuating.  But if we can't rely on thunder  Or lightning  What if they're both played together?  Though thunder always follows,  Never leads or walks beside,  Surely, we can believe  If we see it, and hear it.  But how great could the coincidences be?  No, to believe it, you must feel it -  And not just a mere ink...

What it really feels like, being indecisive.

  Let's get started.  Pick the next line:  You mean I need to choose?  You'll do just fine -  That is NOT true -  Whatever, pick the next -  I CANNOT DECIDE .  I mean why not?  That's my flawed side.  Oh, ambiguous, are we?  Sure, just pick a line for me. Is this turning into a poem?  It better be!  Why can't you decide on one answer?  What if one is better than the next?  Don't think too much about possible blunders -  That is exactly why I fret.  You can't not have an opinion -  But that's how it is.  You should really change -  It's not my fault I'm indecisive.  Think about it, I'm used to heat, but at the moment  I can use some cool But I can survive in the Sahara if I have to But I'll suffer in cold rooms, I might even solidify  But now, the heat is a bit hard to bear  But I'm afraid, the AC might get too extreme -  ALRIGHT, I understand, it's pretty hard to ...