Skip to main content

🎶International Music Day🎶

 


Hello everyone! Welcome to Shriyandhaa's Space!

Today is International Music Day. Music, as you know, is, well... Just something you hear. There are variety types music - Pop, Rock, Classical, Melodic, K-Pop, Carnatic, and much more. My favourite type is Pop. What's yours? 😃



What's your favourite song? Let me know in the comments.

Do you want to check out this exclusively peculiar and rare instruments? 



Glass Armonica 

A glass Armonica consists of a series of glass bowls of different sizes and the sound is produced by the player rubbing over the glass. 



Theremin 

The theremin is one of the earliest electronic instruments. The instrument has two metal antennas that can sense the positions of the player's hands.


That was extremely weird! And they make weird noises too.


Fun fact: Do you know, that the hardest instrument to learn is the Oboe? 


As you see, the first Music Day happened on 1st October, 1975. Well, every year it is October 1st.


Well, you'll also have to mention your favourite instrument in the comments!


Hey! I have a great idea. How about we have an ELECTION?!! 


Between instruments. The instrument which gets the most votes shall win. I will teach you how to play it (if I know how to play it🤭🤭). If I don't know how to play it, I will paste a link from which you can learn. All right! Now here are the candidates:


Violin 

Piano (Keyboard)

Flute 

Trumpet 


This will be updated once a person votes:


Violin - 1

Piano (Keyboard) - 3

Flute - 1

Trumpet - 


Election shall end today! 

Results, tomorrow!

Ooh and don't forget about the Golu epsiode coming today!

Bye!

P.S - Remember to post your favourite type of music, song, instrument and vote



Comments

  1. Very good collection and sharing of information about the oldest and rare musical instruments. Thank you Shriyandhaa. My favourite instrument is flute and my favourite type of music is classical.
    From
    Pushpa Patti

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clouded

  Every night, I bring myself  To stare up at the sky -  But turn back home, with a frown on my face, Clouds blocking stars, showing wry.  Every morning, I peek out the window  To marvel at the sea above - But turn away, losing hope,  Cotton figures, masking what I love.  Every time I see the clouds,  I curse them, with all might,  They don't deserve to be up there,  Ruining the bright days and starry nights.  And one day, the clouds finally went away,  And I stargazed in much peace.  But suddenly, the sky felt a bit empty -  Although dotted by the stars, without fake fleece. In the mornings, the sun burnt the pavements -  And something inside me missed watching  The white shapes that merrily float past -  I didn't realise they had much meaning.  Though much couldn't be seen, they brought A wholesome feeling - that you probably can't see -  You only can, when one day,  The clouds decide t...

What it really feels like, being indecisive.

  Let's get started.  Pick the next line:  You mean I need to choose?  You'll do just fine -  That is NOT true -  Whatever, pick the next -  I CANNOT DECIDE .  I mean why not?  That's my flawed side.  Oh, ambiguous, are we?  Sure, just pick a line for me. Is this turning into a poem?  It better be!  Why can't you decide on one answer?  What if one is better than the next?  Don't think too much about possible blunders -  That is exactly why I fret.  You can't not have an opinion -  But that's how it is.  You should really change -  It's not my fault I'm indecisive.  Think about it, I'm used to heat, but at the moment  I can use some cool But I can survive in the Sahara if I have to But I'll suffer in cold rooms, I might even solidify  But now, the heat is a bit hard to bear  But I'm afraid, the AC might get too extreme -  ALRIGHT, I understand, it's pretty hard to ...

Thunder & Lightning

Lightning is that which intimidates,  But thunder is that which wishes  To follow lightning.  That is to say,  Thunder follows lightning's path,  But reaches a different destination.  But thunder can be far more intimidating -  You don't need to see it to believe it.  But aren't we told to not blindly believe  Whatever we hear?  For all we know, the "thunder" we heard,  Could just be the bark of a very large dog.  But lightning is something we see - But can we believe everything we see?  Perhaps the lightning is just  The lights, somewhere in the sky  Fluctuating.  But if we can't rely on thunder  Or lightning  What if they're both played together?  Though thunder always follows,  Never leads or walks beside,  Surely, we can believe  If we see it, and hear it.  But how great could the coincidences be?  No, to believe it, you must feel it -  And not just a mere ink...