Skip to main content

Little Pearls


 Days are beautiful,

Beautiful indeed.

But if rain occurs,

Who will want to heed?


You can play freely down the trickling pearls!

Instead of listen to forbidding orders.

It's okay if you get wet,

Along with your eager pet.


The rain falls down like little Pearls,

Trickling down the window pane.

But if you're forbidden from playing in the rain,

Really, the person who said so is insane!


Weather won't repeat, not the best one,

So make sure to have fun.

Little Pearls are not a big harm,

They are natural, so where is the harm?


Rain is God's gift,

A creation by Him.

If He created it,

Why would He want to poison just it?


Cold Pearls He will send,

The pearls are eager to get time spent!

Shimmering, glimmering, pearls they are,

They fall from Heaven, they come from far!


So, to the Rain lovers, I'm telling you all,

Do not listen to the forbidding orders at all!

It is He who sent it, so no fear,

He is the one who hold its gears!

Comments

  1. Wow. The words of your poem shines like pearls and made me cool. Shriyandhaa you are blessed by Goddess Saraswati for writing such beautiful poem. Stay blessed further.
    From Pushpa patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Shriyandhaa. Your imagination about rain is very nice. Rain or Sunshine may be enjoying is different. But for that we need good health and energy. Do good exercise bring in good resistence to body. Then life will be great to enjoy. Keep good health and happiness will always be with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clouded

  Every night, I bring myself  To stare up at the sky -  But turn back home, with a frown on my face, Clouds blocking stars, showing wry.  Every morning, I peek out the window  To marvel at the sea above - But turn away, losing hope,  Cotton figures, masking what I love.  Every time I see the clouds,  I curse them, with all might,  They don't deserve to be up there,  Ruining the bright days and starry nights.  And one day, the clouds finally went away,  And I stargazed in much peace.  But suddenly, the sky felt a bit empty -  Although dotted by the stars, without fake fleece. In the mornings, the sun burnt the pavements -  And something inside me missed watching  The white shapes that merrily float past -  I didn't realise they had much meaning.  Though much couldn't be seen, they brought A wholesome feeling - that you probably can't see -  You only can, when one day,  The clouds decide t...

Thunder & Lightning

Lightning is that which intimidates,  But thunder is that which wishes  To follow lightning.  That is to say,  Thunder follows lightning's path,  But reaches a different destination.  But thunder can be far more intimidating -  You don't need to see it to believe it.  But aren't we told to not blindly believe  Whatever we hear?  For all we know, the "thunder" we heard,  Could just be the bark of a very large dog.  But lightning is something we see - But can we believe everything we see?  Perhaps the lightning is just  The lights, somewhere in the sky  Fluctuating.  But if we can't rely on thunder  Or lightning  What if they're both played together?  Though thunder always follows,  Never leads or walks beside,  Surely, we can believe  If we see it, and hear it.  But how great could the coincidences be?  No, to believe it, you must feel it -  And not just a mere ink...

What it really feels like, being indecisive.

  Let's get started.  Pick the next line:  You mean I need to choose?  You'll do just fine -  That is NOT true -  Whatever, pick the next -  I CANNOT DECIDE .  I mean why not?  That's my flawed side.  Oh, ambiguous, are we?  Sure, just pick a line for me. Is this turning into a poem?  It better be!  Why can't you decide on one answer?  What if one is better than the next?  Don't think too much about possible blunders -  That is exactly why I fret.  You can't not have an opinion -  But that's how it is.  You should really change -  It's not my fault I'm indecisive.  Think about it, I'm used to heat, but at the moment  I can use some cool But I can survive in the Sahara if I have to But I'll suffer in cold rooms, I might even solidify  But now, the heat is a bit hard to bear  But I'm afraid, the AC might get too extreme -  ALRIGHT, I understand, it's pretty hard to ...