Skip to main content

The monkey's vow


 Once upon a time,

There lived a monkey.

The monkey had a vow,

Which he had to tell a cow.

So he told the pig,

About his vow.

And requested the pig to pass it on,

To the little cow.

The pig summoned the crow,

And told him about the monkey's vow.

He requested the crow to pass it on,

To the little cow.

So,

The monkey told the pig,

The pig told the crow.

The crow flew by,

To pass it on to the toad.

The crow alerted the stinky toad,

And told him about the monkey's vow,

He requested the toad to pass it on,

To the little cow.

So,

The monkey told the pig,

And the pig told the crow,

The crow told the toad,

Who was hopping on the road.

The toad croaked at the little cow 

Who had another cow friend,

The toad wanted to tell the cow,

About the monkey's vow.

The toad croaked at the little cow 

And told her about the monkey's vow,

He requested her to pass it on,

To the little cow.

So,

The monkey told the pig,

The pig told the crow,

The crow told the toad,

And the toad told the cow.

The cow wondered about the money's vow,

And thus thought it was her friend,

So she mailed her friend,

About the monkey's vow.

So,

The monkey told the pig,

The pig told the crow,

The crow told the toad,

And the toad told the cow,

Who mailed the other cow.

The cow told the toad about the mail that she had sent,

And the toad told the crow about the mail that she had sent,

The crow told the pig about the mail that she had sent,

The pig told the monkey about the mail that she had sent.

The monkey then told the pig that the cow was only the cow,

Who sent the little letter, 

To the other little cow.

The pig then told the crow that the cow was only the cow, 

Who sent a little letter,

To the other little cow.

The crow told the toad that the cow was only the cow,

Who sent a little letter,

To the other little cow.

The toad finally told the cow,

That the monkey was talking about the cow,

Who sent a little letter,

To the other little cow.

The cow happily went to the monkey,

Celebrated her happiness,

With the other animals,

Who passed on the vow.


Are you curious about the monkey's vow?

I'll leave this part to you.

Now you guess the monkey's vow!






Comments

  1. 😄😆😅😂 what to comment except to laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monkey told to the pig about the vow which was passed on from one animal to another. Finally time passed on. Mailed the message which happened in good old days where computer or smart phone were not available. Had computer and Smart phone were there and the cow had email address, monkey would have straight away send it to cow. Cow would have immediately come to monkey and take the Bannana.

    Babu Thatha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clouded

  Every night, I bring myself  To stare up at the sky -  But turn back home, with a frown on my face, Clouds blocking stars, showing wry.  Every morning, I peek out the window  To marvel at the sea above - But turn away, losing hope,  Cotton figures, masking what I love.  Every time I see the clouds,  I curse them, with all might,  They don't deserve to be up there,  Ruining the bright days and starry nights.  And one day, the clouds finally went away,  And I stargazed in much peace.  But suddenly, the sky felt a bit empty -  Although dotted by the stars, without fake fleece. In the mornings, the sun burnt the pavements -  And something inside me missed watching  The white shapes that merrily float past -  I didn't realise they had much meaning.  Though much couldn't be seen, they brought A wholesome feeling - that you probably can't see -  You only can, when one day,  The clouds decide t...

What it really feels like, being indecisive.

  Let's get started.  Pick the next line:  You mean I need to choose?  You'll do just fine -  That is NOT true -  Whatever, pick the next -  I CANNOT DECIDE .  I mean why not?  That's my flawed side.  Oh, ambiguous, are we?  Sure, just pick a line for me. Is this turning into a poem?  It better be!  Why can't you decide on one answer?  What if one is better than the next?  Don't think too much about possible blunders -  That is exactly why I fret.  You can't not have an opinion -  But that's how it is.  You should really change -  It's not my fault I'm indecisive.  Think about it, I'm used to heat, but at the moment  I can use some cool But I can survive in the Sahara if I have to But I'll suffer in cold rooms, I might even solidify  But now, the heat is a bit hard to bear  But I'm afraid, the AC might get too extreme -  ALRIGHT, I understand, it's pretty hard to ...

Thunder & Lightning

Lightning is that which intimidates,  But thunder is that which wishes  To follow lightning.  That is to say,  Thunder follows lightning's path,  But reaches a different destination.  But thunder can be far more intimidating -  You don't need to see it to believe it.  But aren't we told to not blindly believe  Whatever we hear?  For all we know, the "thunder" we heard,  Could just be the bark of a very large dog.  But lightning is something we see - But can we believe everything we see?  Perhaps the lightning is just  The lights, somewhere in the sky  Fluctuating.  But if we can't rely on thunder  Or lightning  What if they're both played together?  Though thunder always follows,  Never leads or walks beside,  Surely, we can believe  If we see it, and hear it.  But how great could the coincidences be?  No, to believe it, you must feel it -  And not just a mere ink...