Skip to main content

S Scientists - Chapter 9

Let's go! - Chapter 9


Saketh then remembered the purpose of them to catch a flight and come to Delhi.


He then sprang up and asked the others if they remembered the purpose of coming to Delhi.


They all then ran downstairs and booked an Ola Taxi to reach the Minister.


But it was 8 in the night, and they declined the taxi and planned of going tomorrow.


The next day by 11 am, an Ola Taxi picked up the team.


They soon reached the big court, where the minister had scheduled meeting with his ministers.

 

"But we haven't informed the minister that we are coming!" Said Samhitha, while a thought struck her mind. 


Saketh then rolled his eyes and returned to the resort.

 

Then, he rang the minister. 


And here, at the posh court, the minister's phone alarmingly rings.


"Namaste, kaun bol raha hai?" Said the minister. Saketh then spoke, "Namaste sir, this is Saketh, leader of the S Team. I have come to Delhi, and I thought of talking to you. Can we have a meeting by today 5pm?" Saketh said thinking this was enough to understand. Minister replied, "Okay Saketh, Meeting fixed for today 5," Said the minister, and finally cut the call.


The time swooped by, and Saketh booked a taxi by half past four and left for the court.


The TV was switched off, and in the news, the CM of Tamil Nadu was speaking. "I am glad to say that the S Team has officialy found the Corona Medicine, but sadly, has failed. We have tested this Medicine on a sample man but something really bad happens. The man first grew large horns, and then he grew hooves, and at last grew a tiger face."


Luckily, Saketh wasn't there to shout and stomp on hearing the news. He was happily leaving to minister's court.







Comments

  1. Wow good flow of the story. Eager to read more
    From Pushpa patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patti. Next Chapter will be posted very soon ☺️

      Delete
  2. Pm Módiji parthingala pesineengala illaya summa Delhi chuthipakka poneengala yeppadiyo urukku vandhu serunga. Kavalaiudan. Viji patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patti nanga Delhi poi sendutom. Modiya 5 manikudan parthu pesuvom. Paaka kalambittom. Kavalai padavendam ☺️

      Delete
  3. As saketh added wrong liquid s team has failed.. Very sad and very bad.. SAKETH IS A BADBOY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No di Saketh paavam it was only an accident. But you see what happens next.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clouded

  Every night, I bring myself  To stare up at the sky -  But turn back home, with a frown on my face, Clouds blocking stars, showing wry.  Every morning, I peek out the window  To marvel at the sea above - But turn away, losing hope,  Cotton figures, masking what I love.  Every time I see the clouds,  I curse them, with all might,  They don't deserve to be up there,  Ruining the bright days and starry nights.  And one day, the clouds finally went away,  And I stargazed in much peace.  But suddenly, the sky felt a bit empty -  Although dotted by the stars, without fake fleece. In the mornings, the sun burnt the pavements -  And something inside me missed watching  The white shapes that merrily float past -  I didn't realise they had much meaning.  Though much couldn't be seen, they brought A wholesome feeling - that you probably can't see -  You only can, when one day,  The clouds decide t...

Thunder & Lightning

Lightning is that which intimidates,  But thunder is that which wishes  To follow lightning.  That is to say,  Thunder follows lightning's path,  But reaches a different destination.  But thunder can be far more intimidating -  You don't need to see it to believe it.  But aren't we told to not blindly believe  Whatever we hear?  For all we know, the "thunder" we heard,  Could just be the bark of a very large dog.  But lightning is something we see - But can we believe everything we see?  Perhaps the lightning is just  The lights, somewhere in the sky  Fluctuating.  But if we can't rely on thunder  Or lightning  What if they're both played together?  Though thunder always follows,  Never leads or walks beside,  Surely, we can believe  If we see it, and hear it.  But how great could the coincidences be?  No, to believe it, you must feel it -  And not just a mere ink...

What it really feels like, being indecisive.

  Let's get started.  Pick the next line:  You mean I need to choose?  You'll do just fine -  That is NOT true -  Whatever, pick the next -  I CANNOT DECIDE .  I mean why not?  That's my flawed side.  Oh, ambiguous, are we?  Sure, just pick a line for me. Is this turning into a poem?  It better be!  Why can't you decide on one answer?  What if one is better than the next?  Don't think too much about possible blunders -  That is exactly why I fret.  You can't not have an opinion -  But that's how it is.  You should really change -  It's not my fault I'm indecisive.  Think about it, I'm used to heat, but at the moment  I can use some cool But I can survive in the Sahara if I have to But I'll suffer in cold rooms, I might even solidify  But now, the heat is a bit hard to bear  But I'm afraid, the AC might get too extreme -  ALRIGHT, I understand, it's pretty hard to ...