Skip to main content

S Scientists - Chapter 7

Take off for Delhi! - Chapter 7


The S Team reached the airport by quarter past four and waited for a long time. It was 5 o' clock. Saketh spotted an old man with broad glasses with a mic next to him. He was sitting on a chair.


Saketh cleared his voice and started to talk, "Um, excuse me sir, are you the announcer?" "No, I'm the pilot. I knew you'd think I'm the announcer as I'm sitting on his place, but actually I'm not. I just came here to know the timings of my flight," The old pilot said.


 "Oh, okay. I didn't realize that. By the way, what is your flight timing?" Asked Saketh. "6 o' clock. mine's the Delhi flight," He replied. Saketh then asked, "Flight number 6, is it? I'm Saketh Balaji. Can you spot my name over there in the computer? And also, the web page had told me that the flight's by 4:30 am, may I know why?"


"It is flight number 6. Hmm, let me see if I could find your name, aha! Saketh Bala, is it? Yes, you are there. Wait, are you Saketh Bala or Balaji?" He asked. Saketh replied, "Saketh Balaji," "Saketh Balaji, yes. I found it! And why the web page told that your flight is by 4:30 is because we check if all the people are present by that time," The pilot replied. 


Saketh then nodded his head.


The S Team got bored of waiting. Finally, the people of Flight 6 were sent to the flight, and into their respective rooms.


The flight took off for Delhi. Saketh and his Team were relieved.


The following days were spent in the flight. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clouded

  Every night, I bring myself  To stare up at the sky -  But turn back home, with a frown on my face, Clouds blocking stars, showing wry.  Every morning, I peek out the window  To marvel at the sea above - But turn away, losing hope,  Cotton figures, masking what I love.  Every time I see the clouds,  I curse them, with all might,  They don't deserve to be up there,  Ruining the bright days and starry nights.  And one day, the clouds finally went away,  And I stargazed in much peace.  But suddenly, the sky felt a bit empty -  Although dotted by the stars, without fake fleece. In the mornings, the sun burnt the pavements -  And something inside me missed watching  The white shapes that merrily float past -  I didn't realise they had much meaning.  Though much couldn't be seen, they brought A wholesome feeling - that you probably can't see -  You only can, when one day,  The clouds decide t...

What it really feels like, being indecisive.

  Let's get started.  Pick the next line:  You mean I need to choose?  You'll do just fine -  That is NOT true -  Whatever, pick the next -  I CANNOT DECIDE .  I mean why not?  That's my flawed side.  Oh, ambiguous, are we?  Sure, just pick a line for me. Is this turning into a poem?  It better be!  Why can't you decide on one answer?  What if one is better than the next?  Don't think too much about possible blunders -  That is exactly why I fret.  You can't not have an opinion -  But that's how it is.  You should really change -  It's not my fault I'm indecisive.  Think about it, I'm used to heat, but at the moment  I can use some cool But I can survive in the Sahara if I have to But I'll suffer in cold rooms, I might even solidify  But now, the heat is a bit hard to bear  But I'm afraid, the AC might get too extreme -  ALRIGHT, I understand, it's pretty hard to ...

Thunder & Lightning

Lightning is that which intimidates,  But thunder is that which wishes  To follow lightning.  That is to say,  Thunder follows lightning's path,  But reaches a different destination.  But thunder can be far more intimidating -  You don't need to see it to believe it.  But aren't we told to not blindly believe  Whatever we hear?  For all we know, the "thunder" we heard,  Could just be the bark of a very large dog.  But lightning is something we see - But can we believe everything we see?  Perhaps the lightning is just  The lights, somewhere in the sky  Fluctuating.  But if we can't rely on thunder  Or lightning  What if they're both played together?  Though thunder always follows,  Never leads or walks beside,  Surely, we can believe  If we see it, and hear it.  But how great could the coincidences be?  No, to believe it, you must feel it -  And not just a mere ink...