Skip to main content

Pat-a-cake

 


Pat-a-cake, Pat-a-cake

Dear Baker!

Mix and stir,

The eggless batter!

Into the cake mold,

Pour the batter,

And time to do steps further!

Into the oven,

Prepare to be cooked,

'Til then let's play chess,

I checked the king, look!

Ting, Ting!

Goes the alarm!

When we hear the sound we feel quite alarmed!

With fluffy mittens,

Take the cake out,

But to our suprise,

What??

The cake disappeared?


Shripradhaa has eaten the cake!

Please spit it out!

For my sake!

But she will not,

She just gobbles it up!

Oh no!


Let's start all again!

With flour, water

And milk

Oh yes!

Add sugar and butter,

They will make the cake taste better!

With a mix and a stir,

Mix further!

Shall I do it?

Said my naughty sister!

With a hit, and a puch

She threw it all over,

And my dress was ruined with batter all over,


I had no idea,

But to deny her request!

Boo hoo hoo!

She cries, feeling depressed!

I order a kitchen toy,

And in a minute,

The kitchen arrives,

And Shripu's sadness is deprived!


She enjoys playing with the toy,

I can see the joy!

But she hasn't found out something...

It can make sounds!

It makes funny sounds!

And lights all around!

My sister comes and hugs me,

She feels very happy!

I finally finished the cake,

Decorating too,

But oh no!

The cake falls!



What do you think will happen next? 

Enter your answers in the comments....


Comments

  1. Then there arrived Babu Thatha took the bigger portion of cake and split cake together without any damage and placed in a nice plate for every one to eat. Everybody was happy including shrippu and myself.
    Ha...ha ..ha....

    By Babu Thatha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super thatha ������

      Delete
  2. Iam enjoying your cake with your beloved sister which you prepared . before it falls your little sister ran and caught it and saved your cake with a big smile.a tasty sweet cake like you.come on let us share and enjoy
    From Pushpa patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shriyan u prepare a super cake l want to order a cake in ur bakery for my grand children's what is the prise of the cake inform me the prise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shriyandhaa's SpaceAugust 18, 2021 at 1:16 PM

      Patti thank you �� the cake is free �� because you are my grandmother �� for all my relatives and well known people it is free ������

      Delete
  4. Next you have to make it again.. 😃😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shriyandhaa's SpaceAugust 20, 2021 at 5:42 PM

      I'm tired of doing it now!!
      Super di nice ����

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clouded

  Every night, I bring myself  To stare up at the sky -  But turn back home, with a frown on my face, Clouds blocking stars, showing wry.  Every morning, I peek out the window  To marvel at the sea above - But turn away, losing hope,  Cotton figures, masking what I love.  Every time I see the clouds,  I curse them, with all might,  They don't deserve to be up there,  Ruining the bright days and starry nights.  And one day, the clouds finally went away,  And I stargazed in much peace.  But suddenly, the sky felt a bit empty -  Although dotted by the stars, without fake fleece. In the mornings, the sun burnt the pavements -  And something inside me missed watching  The white shapes that merrily float past -  I didn't realise they had much meaning.  Though much couldn't be seen, they brought A wholesome feeling - that you probably can't see -  You only can, when one day,  The clouds decide t...

Thunder & Lightning

Lightning is that which intimidates,  But thunder is that which wishes  To follow lightning.  That is to say,  Thunder follows lightning's path,  But reaches a different destination.  But thunder can be far more intimidating -  You don't need to see it to believe it.  But aren't we told to not blindly believe  Whatever we hear?  For all we know, the "thunder" we heard,  Could just be the bark of a very large dog.  But lightning is something we see - But can we believe everything we see?  Perhaps the lightning is just  The lights, somewhere in the sky  Fluctuating.  But if we can't rely on thunder  Or lightning  What if they're both played together?  Though thunder always follows,  Never leads or walks beside,  Surely, we can believe  If we see it, and hear it.  But how great could the coincidences be?  No, to believe it, you must feel it -  And not just a mere ink...

What it really feels like, being indecisive.

  Let's get started.  Pick the next line:  You mean I need to choose?  You'll do just fine -  That is NOT true -  Whatever, pick the next -  I CANNOT DECIDE .  I mean why not?  That's my flawed side.  Oh, ambiguous, are we?  Sure, just pick a line for me. Is this turning into a poem?  It better be!  Why can't you decide on one answer?  What if one is better than the next?  Don't think too much about possible blunders -  That is exactly why I fret.  You can't not have an opinion -  But that's how it is.  You should really change -  It's not my fault I'm indecisive.  Think about it, I'm used to heat, but at the moment  I can use some cool But I can survive in the Sahara if I have to But I'll suffer in cold rooms, I might even solidify  But now, the heat is a bit hard to bear  But I'm afraid, the AC might get too extreme -  ALRIGHT, I understand, it's pretty hard to ...