Skip to main content

The place nobody knew


There are many places in earth. I know most of the places in America, but my favourite places are in India. But not all places have been discovered. Some are still hidden. They cannot be seen. But I just discovered a new place... An interesting one.... Very beautiful.... What place could it be?

It was a beautiful, enchanted place. Teh first thing I saw was a welcome arch. With beautiful flowers on it, lots and lots of flowers covered on the grills, many rabbits, butterflies and puppies jumping and flying, and also, there were bushes covered with flowers next to the arch. 

Next, comes the dead end, covered with various types of flowers. Jasmine, Lavender, Rose and Blue Bells. Many other wild flowers were also swinging on the bushes. 

Next, when we turn right, comes a beautiful water fall, singing the regular splish splash song. There was a pit, it which the water fell. There were many fishes swimming in there. A giant gold fish jumped up! It was so beautiful! I wish I could bathe in there.

Teh right side was a dead end. But in the left side, there was an open space. 

To my surprise, many children we're playing there! Then I noticed a small village coming next. Many people were already living there. 

No Corona, no nothing! Everyone was happy, and calm. There were also many cute and fluffy animals. There was a huge Blue Bell hanging from a tree. It gave a beautiful bell sound and it also gave blue light. 

But...

What is the name of this place?

Try to guess!

Enter your favourite answers in the comments....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clouded

  Every night, I bring myself  To stare up at the sky -  But turn back home, with a frown on my face, Clouds blocking stars, showing wry.  Every morning, I peek out the window  To marvel at the sea above - But turn away, losing hope,  Cotton figures, masking what I love.  Every time I see the clouds,  I curse them, with all might,  They don't deserve to be up there,  Ruining the bright days and starry nights.  And one day, the clouds finally went away,  And I stargazed in much peace.  But suddenly, the sky felt a bit empty -  Although dotted by the stars, without fake fleece. In the mornings, the sun burnt the pavements -  And something inside me missed watching  The white shapes that merrily float past -  I didn't realise they had much meaning.  Though much couldn't be seen, they brought A wholesome feeling - that you probably can't see -  You only can, when one day,  The clouds decide t...

Thunder & Lightning

Lightning is that which intimidates,  But thunder is that which wishes  To follow lightning.  That is to say,  Thunder follows lightning's path,  But reaches a different destination.  But thunder can be far more intimidating -  You don't need to see it to believe it.  But aren't we told to not blindly believe  Whatever we hear?  For all we know, the "thunder" we heard,  Could just be the bark of a very large dog.  But lightning is something we see - But can we believe everything we see?  Perhaps the lightning is just  The lights, somewhere in the sky  Fluctuating.  But if we can't rely on thunder  Or lightning  What if they're both played together?  Though thunder always follows,  Never leads or walks beside,  Surely, we can believe  If we see it, and hear it.  But how great could the coincidences be?  No, to believe it, you must feel it -  And not just a mere ink...

What it really feels like, being indecisive.

  Let's get started.  Pick the next line:  You mean I need to choose?  You'll do just fine -  That is NOT true -  Whatever, pick the next -  I CANNOT DECIDE .  I mean why not?  That's my flawed side.  Oh, ambiguous, are we?  Sure, just pick a line for me. Is this turning into a poem?  It better be!  Why can't you decide on one answer?  What if one is better than the next?  Don't think too much about possible blunders -  That is exactly why I fret.  You can't not have an opinion -  But that's how it is.  You should really change -  It's not my fault I'm indecisive.  Think about it, I'm used to heat, but at the moment  I can use some cool But I can survive in the Sahara if I have to But I'll suffer in cold rooms, I might even solidify  But now, the heat is a bit hard to bear  But I'm afraid, the AC might get too extreme -  ALRIGHT, I understand, it's pretty hard to ...