Skip to main content

Ummachi Thatha

 


When He arrived, 

The World changed its eye

He was the difference,

And today's preference

We all look up to Him

He still protects

We have gone through great ways 

Because of His greatness.


He's there in our hearts,

He doesn't leave us apart,

He keeps us company,

He's seen as many

And if you ever need help,

He's there for you.


He helps you in rigid situations 

And he fixes everything for you

He spreads positive vibration 

And helps you through and through...


Ummachi Thatha, who helps us always 

It's His Birthday, and He will bless you,

He is there for all of us 

To help our dreams come true.


Happy Birthday Ummachi,

Offering wishes with a smile

And a thanks for helping us

When we needed you

All of us always know

That you will be there through and through.


He is there to give help,

He helps you till the brim,

What is impossible is possible 

According to Him.


We thank Him, we pray to Him,

We love to spend time praying,

Ummachi Thatha stay with us,

And protect every being.



Comments

  1. Great Shriyandhaa.your write up is good as usual. Our ummaachi Thatha will guide us to bring light in our life, Protect us from difficulties, Show the right path for progress.Let us pray to him to shower his blessings which will bring us happiness always.

    Babu Thatha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. வழக்கம் போல மிகவும் சிறப்பான பக்தியை வெளிப்படுத்தும் கருத்து பதிவு.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing talent. All the best Shriyandhaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaskaram to MahaPeriyava Shriyandhaa you are blessed by Mahaperiyava you call him Umachi Thatha.You spread the bhakthi and love on Umachithatha by your thoughts and words. It's a great work. On HIS Birthday of Umachithatha we bow before him for HIs blessings.
    Jaya Jaya Shankara Hara Hara Shankara
    Pushpa patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shriyandha. Jaya jaya shankara Hara hara shankara. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent poem, Shriyandhaa kanna!! May ‘Ummachi thatha’ bless you with abundant prosperity, happiness and good health! May your Bhakti towards him carry you to greatest of heights and turn all your dreams to reality!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent and fantastic poem .Good job .May Ummachi thatha bless u and ur family and come with u in all ur activities in future

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent write up Shriyandhaa. Wonderful drawing. He is always with you. May ummachi thatha bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bhakthi at this young age. Amazing. Your mom has sown the seeds of bhakthi aptly. May your inner light brighten all the places. Periyava bless all of us. Beautifully drawn and written. Shreyo bhooyath Sakala jananan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clouded

  Every night, I bring myself  To stare up at the sky -  But turn back home, with a frown on my face, Clouds blocking stars, showing wry.  Every morning, I peek out the window  To marvel at the sea above - But turn away, losing hope,  Cotton figures, masking what I love.  Every time I see the clouds,  I curse them, with all might,  They don't deserve to be up there,  Ruining the bright days and starry nights.  And one day, the clouds finally went away,  And I stargazed in much peace.  But suddenly, the sky felt a bit empty -  Although dotted by the stars, without fake fleece. In the mornings, the sun burnt the pavements -  And something inside me missed watching  The white shapes that merrily float past -  I didn't realise they had much meaning.  Though much couldn't be seen, they brought A wholesome feeling - that you probably can't see -  You only can, when one day,  The clouds decide t...

Thunder & Lightning

Lightning is that which intimidates,  But thunder is that which wishes  To follow lightning.  That is to say,  Thunder follows lightning's path,  But reaches a different destination.  But thunder can be far more intimidating -  You don't need to see it to believe it.  But aren't we told to not blindly believe  Whatever we hear?  For all we know, the "thunder" we heard,  Could just be the bark of a very large dog.  But lightning is something we see - But can we believe everything we see?  Perhaps the lightning is just  The lights, somewhere in the sky  Fluctuating.  But if we can't rely on thunder  Or lightning  What if they're both played together?  Though thunder always follows,  Never leads or walks beside,  Surely, we can believe  If we see it, and hear it.  But how great could the coincidences be?  No, to believe it, you must feel it -  And not just a mere ink...

What it really feels like, being indecisive.

  Let's get started.  Pick the next line:  You mean I need to choose?  You'll do just fine -  That is NOT true -  Whatever, pick the next -  I CANNOT DECIDE .  I mean why not?  That's my flawed side.  Oh, ambiguous, are we?  Sure, just pick a line for me. Is this turning into a poem?  It better be!  Why can't you decide on one answer?  What if one is better than the next?  Don't think too much about possible blunders -  That is exactly why I fret.  You can't not have an opinion -  But that's how it is.  You should really change -  It's not my fault I'm indecisive.  Think about it, I'm used to heat, but at the moment  I can use some cool But I can survive in the Sahara if I have to But I'll suffer in cold rooms, I might even solidify  But now, the heat is a bit hard to bear  But I'm afraid, the AC might get too extreme -  ALRIGHT, I understand, it's pretty hard to ...