Skip to main content

Happy New Year - 2023!


Happy New Year, everybody!



Let us start the new 2023 with happiness, and continue it with happiness. 



Of course, this is NOT blog new year. This is the American traditional new year all of us celebrate on account of the completion of 1 whole revolution around the Sun. 



Let us burn the bad of 2022, and cherish the good of it, and prepare for whatever is to come next in 2023. Let us make resolutions, and become a better person, and make the world a better place to live. 



I want to satisfy all of you by writing better poems and stories. I will also fine-tune my behaviour and become more mature. I want to study better, and earn better marks than before.



Happy New Year!




Comments

  1. Best wishes to you Shriyandhaa and Shripradhaa. I love to read more poem and write up from you. Wishes to all your family.

    Babu Thatha

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wish all a Happy New year 2023. You have positive thoughts always and resolutions for the year may come true. We shall enjoy the whole year and further too with the grace of Guruvayur appan. Keep writing shriyandhaa. May God bless you
    From Pushpa patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear our wishes to you for your future goals.❤️👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. We wish you all a happy and better 2023

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Shriyandhaa,
    Beautiful message for the New Year. Our Blessings to you for a very Happy New Year amd may all your wishes come true in 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all my new year greetings and wishes to you,your Lil sister and your parents. You are certainly an amazing kid 👍whatta a simple and beautiful writeup abt New year .God bless you with brilliant academic records in dthe days to come🎊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clouded

  Every night, I bring myself  To stare up at the sky -  But turn back home, with a frown on my face, Clouds blocking stars, showing wry.  Every morning, I peek out the window  To marvel at the sea above - But turn away, losing hope,  Cotton figures, masking what I love.  Every time I see the clouds,  I curse them, with all might,  They don't deserve to be up there,  Ruining the bright days and starry nights.  And one day, the clouds finally went away,  And I stargazed in much peace.  But suddenly, the sky felt a bit empty -  Although dotted by the stars, without fake fleece. In the mornings, the sun burnt the pavements -  And something inside me missed watching  The white shapes that merrily float past -  I didn't realise they had much meaning.  Though much couldn't be seen, they brought A wholesome feeling - that you probably can't see -  You only can, when one day,  The clouds decide t...

Thunder & Lightning

Lightning is that which intimidates,  But thunder is that which wishes  To follow lightning.  That is to say,  Thunder follows lightning's path,  But reaches a different destination.  But thunder can be far more intimidating -  You don't need to see it to believe it.  But aren't we told to not blindly believe  Whatever we hear?  For all we know, the "thunder" we heard,  Could just be the bark of a very large dog.  But lightning is something we see - But can we believe everything we see?  Perhaps the lightning is just  The lights, somewhere in the sky  Fluctuating.  But if we can't rely on thunder  Or lightning  What if they're both played together?  Though thunder always follows,  Never leads or walks beside,  Surely, we can believe  If we see it, and hear it.  But how great could the coincidences be?  No, to believe it, you must feel it -  And not just a mere ink...

What it really feels like, being indecisive.

  Let's get started.  Pick the next line:  You mean I need to choose?  You'll do just fine -  That is NOT true -  Whatever, pick the next -  I CANNOT DECIDE .  I mean why not?  That's my flawed side.  Oh, ambiguous, are we?  Sure, just pick a line for me. Is this turning into a poem?  It better be!  Why can't you decide on one answer?  What if one is better than the next?  Don't think too much about possible blunders -  That is exactly why I fret.  You can't not have an opinion -  But that's how it is.  You should really change -  It's not my fault I'm indecisive.  Think about it, I'm used to heat, but at the moment  I can use some cool But I can survive in the Sahara if I have to But I'll suffer in cold rooms, I might even solidify  But now, the heat is a bit hard to bear  But I'm afraid, the AC might get too extreme -  ALRIGHT, I understand, it's pretty hard to ...