Skip to main content

The New Series

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog!


The "Meaningless Tunes" is not a series, as you know, it's just a story which has been divided into parts. I shall post the 2nd part after the Golu Season ends.


The "S Scientists" series shall continue. The next chapter is just getting ready. It'll be published in a few more days.


Meanwhile, with all these stuff in hand, I'm going to start a new series! It's actually based on my dream. Except, I'm just going to extend it a little bit. I hope it's really interesting, because I found it interesting. And I really wish it was true, too! The 1st chapter will be posted in a few more days.


Until then, it's goodbye!

Or not until then, because you'll have to tune in today evening for the Golu episode! 

Please do so!


Bye!

Comments

Post a Comment