Skip to main content

Reading and writing - They don't stop!

 


Hey! Don't close this website yet, because reading and writing never stops with me!


Been a month since you got anything to read, and to me, anything to write. Well, you just got a small something to read yesterday. That's no big deal, of course. Just something you get always. But then, all the normal and usual thoughts where spread away from my mind, and I got this thought of posting quizzes more often, 'cause most of you like those. But this time it's gonna be too hard to handle! So watch your brain. And guess, what, the even bigger treat is that I'll be posting quizzes just EVERY Sunday!


But that doesn't mean the musings will change to only quizzes; I'll continue posting stories, poems, write ups, and anything else from your suggestions.


And for extra info, just open one of my post links, and click on the 'Home' button above the posts. Then you'll be lead to the main page where on top there'll be three more pages: 'Home', 'Ideas', and 'Quizzes'.


In the Ideas page, you can tell me what post you want. And in Quizzes, you can tell me the type of quiz you want.


Well, I already have a few wishes to fulfill!


You've got all  I had to tell you. So, you won't stop with the reading, will you?

Well, I won't stop with the writing!


And don't forget to.....

Just read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and.......

It still goes on!

Comments

  1. Your idea is good. Post the matter we will read read read read read.....

    Babu Thatha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have repeated "read and read " nearly 41 times. It shows your stress on the importance of reading shriyandhaa. Very good. I will read and read...... I wish to read your posts and poems pl do it frequently for me. Expecting more from you. From Pushpa patti

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clouded

  Every night, I bring myself  To stare up at the sky -  But turn back home, with a frown on my face, Clouds blocking stars, showing wry.  Every morning, I peek out the window  To marvel at the sea above - But turn away, losing hope,  Cotton figures, masking what I love.  Every time I see the clouds,  I curse them, with all might,  They don't deserve to be up there,  Ruining the bright days and starry nights.  And one day, the clouds finally went away,  And I stargazed in much peace.  But suddenly, the sky felt a bit empty -  Although dotted by the stars, without fake fleece. In the mornings, the sun burnt the pavements -  And something inside me missed watching  The white shapes that merrily float past -  I didn't realise they had much meaning.  Though much couldn't be seen, they brought A wholesome feeling - that you probably can't see -  You only can, when one day,  The clouds decide t...

What it really feels like, being indecisive.

  Let's get started.  Pick the next line:  You mean I need to choose?  You'll do just fine -  That is NOT true -  Whatever, pick the next -  I CANNOT DECIDE .  I mean why not?  That's my flawed side.  Oh, ambiguous, are we?  Sure, just pick a line for me. Is this turning into a poem?  It better be!  Why can't you decide on one answer?  What if one is better than the next?  Don't think too much about possible blunders -  That is exactly why I fret.  You can't not have an opinion -  But that's how it is.  You should really change -  It's not my fault I'm indecisive.  Think about it, I'm used to heat, but at the moment  I can use some cool But I can survive in the Sahara if I have to But I'll suffer in cold rooms, I might even solidify  But now, the heat is a bit hard to bear  But I'm afraid, the AC might get too extreme -  ALRIGHT, I understand, it's pretty hard to ...

Thunder & Lightning

Lightning is that which intimidates,  But thunder is that which wishes  To follow lightning.  That is to say,  Thunder follows lightning's path,  But reaches a different destination.  But thunder can be far more intimidating -  You don't need to see it to believe it.  But aren't we told to not blindly believe  Whatever we hear?  For all we know, the "thunder" we heard,  Could just be the bark of a very large dog.  But lightning is something we see - But can we believe everything we see?  Perhaps the lightning is just  The lights, somewhere in the sky  Fluctuating.  But if we can't rely on thunder  Or lightning  What if they're both played together?  Though thunder always follows,  Never leads or walks beside,  Surely, we can believe  If we see it, and hear it.  But how great could the coincidences be?  No, to believe it, you must feel it -  And not just a mere ink...