Skip to main content

Where should I go?

 


Maybe I should go to Sahara Desert this time for the holidays.

The Sahara Desert is not good,

It provides no water.

It drains all our energy,

It has no water left even for a potter.

Who would want to go there,

For the summer holidays?

Let's see the best place which creates a good play.



Maybe, Antarctica?

Antarctica is useless,

Only very icy.

Who would want to go there,

If it has no ivy?

Let's see the best place which creates a good scenery.



How about Russia? It's less dangerous.

Russia is harmful,

It brings war,

Who would want to go there,

Though it isn't very far.

Russia is unfair,

It doesn't play a good part,

Let's see the place which creates a loving heart.



I know the best place, you can guess it without me telling you...

Home! The place,

It's really very sweet.

The place loved by all ones,

It does save a seat.

The place which creates a good play,

The place which creates a good scenery,

And the place which creates a loving heart, 

Everything is home,

The place which has you and me,

And the rest of the family!


Have a happy, healthy and safe Summer Holiday!!


Comments

  1. At Home we are all safe. Be at Home, Happy at Home. Safe too!
    Babu Thatha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always give a message in your writing. It's really great . I liked your choice for safe stay during summer holidays with your dear ones of your family at home. What you conveyed is true.weon those days Never go on tour but to enjoy with friends niece cousin and play at home.Good thought. From Pushpa patti

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clouded

  Every night, I bring myself  To stare up at the sky -  But turn back home, with a frown on my face, Clouds blocking stars, showing wry.  Every morning, I peek out the window  To marvel at the sea above - But turn away, losing hope,  Cotton figures, masking what I love.  Every time I see the clouds,  I curse them, with all might,  They don't deserve to be up there,  Ruining the bright days and starry nights.  And one day, the clouds finally went away,  And I stargazed in much peace.  But suddenly, the sky felt a bit empty -  Although dotted by the stars, without fake fleece. In the mornings, the sun burnt the pavements -  And something inside me missed watching  The white shapes that merrily float past -  I didn't realise they had much meaning.  Though much couldn't be seen, they brought A wholesome feeling - that you probably can't see -  You only can, when one day,  The clouds decide t...

Thunder & Lightning

Lightning is that which intimidates,  But thunder is that which wishes  To follow lightning.  That is to say,  Thunder follows lightning's path,  But reaches a different destination.  But thunder can be far more intimidating -  You don't need to see it to believe it.  But aren't we told to not blindly believe  Whatever we hear?  For all we know, the "thunder" we heard,  Could just be the bark of a very large dog.  But lightning is something we see - But can we believe everything we see?  Perhaps the lightning is just  The lights, somewhere in the sky  Fluctuating.  But if we can't rely on thunder  Or lightning  What if they're both played together?  Though thunder always follows,  Never leads or walks beside,  Surely, we can believe  If we see it, and hear it.  But how great could the coincidences be?  No, to believe it, you must feel it -  And not just a mere ink...

What it really feels like, being indecisive.

  Let's get started.  Pick the next line:  You mean I need to choose?  You'll do just fine -  That is NOT true -  Whatever, pick the next -  I CANNOT DECIDE .  I mean why not?  That's my flawed side.  Oh, ambiguous, are we?  Sure, just pick a line for me. Is this turning into a poem?  It better be!  Why can't you decide on one answer?  What if one is better than the next?  Don't think too much about possible blunders -  That is exactly why I fret.  You can't not have an opinion -  But that's how it is.  You should really change -  It's not my fault I'm indecisive.  Think about it, I'm used to heat, but at the moment  I can use some cool But I can survive in the Sahara if I have to But I'll suffer in cold rooms, I might even solidify  But now, the heat is a bit hard to bear  But I'm afraid, the AC might get too extreme -  ALRIGHT, I understand, it's pretty hard to ...