Skip to main content

S Scientists - Chapter 1

Say Hello! - Chapter 1

Have you ever tried to discover or invent something? Well, many have. But kids are less skilled in this profession. Say Hello to the S Team, who are almost skilled in everything.

"Hmm... Interesting," Said Saketh, a 13 year old boy staring at a pink leaf.

 "La la la la la! Hmm... Nice to hear, but I need to fine tune a bit more," Said Shreya, a 9 year old girl singing a melodious song.

 "You know what? I wish to go to Antarctica and see the penguins, and go to Dubai to see the Wonders, and even go to United States of America and view the Liberty Statue!" Said Samhitha, a 7 year old girl reading a book about the Wonders of the World.

"I want this toy, that toy, ooh! And even this toy, and this," Said baby Shripradhaa, a 3 year old girl watching a toy review on TV. 

"Well, we've had our break, haven't we? Time to get back to work," Said Saketh, the Leader. 

"Yes, yes! I'm coming! I'm just trying my new piece on the keyboard," Said Shreya, the assistant. 

"Are you sure we're going to resume now? It's not even been 5 minutes yet! I wanna eat something," Said Samhitha.

 "I wanna watch TV! I'm so bored! Samhitha? Got something to eat? Share it with me too!" Said Shripradhaa, increasing the voice of the TV.

 "Now, now, it's been 6 minutes. We're still on the case of finding a fine medicine for Corona. We can't waste any more moments! Shreya, shut the Keyboard. Samhitha, stop eating. And Shripu, don't get angry, we'll get back into watching TV later." Went Saketh.

 "Waaaah!!!" Cried Shripradhaa as usual. 

"Oh god, got to convince her again.  Can't you hear me shouting at the top of my voice? Atleast Shreya and Samhitha should come!" Yelled Saketh angrily.

Comments

  1. I think All S are in tension .This may be the thought of the writter
    From Pushpa patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patti they aren't in tension, they're just a little bit worried as they have to finish making the new medicine.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clouded

  Every night, I bring myself  To stare up at the sky -  But turn back home, with a frown on my face, Clouds blocking stars, showing wry.  Every morning, I peek out the window  To marvel at the sea above - But turn away, losing hope,  Cotton figures, masking what I love.  Every time I see the clouds,  I curse them, with all might,  They don't deserve to be up there,  Ruining the bright days and starry nights.  And one day, the clouds finally went away,  And I stargazed in much peace.  But suddenly, the sky felt a bit empty -  Although dotted by the stars, without fake fleece. In the mornings, the sun burnt the pavements -  And something inside me missed watching  The white shapes that merrily float past -  I didn't realise they had much meaning.  Though much couldn't be seen, they brought A wholesome feeling - that you probably can't see -  You only can, when one day,  The clouds decide t...

Thunder & Lightning

Lightning is that which intimidates,  But thunder is that which wishes  To follow lightning.  That is to say,  Thunder follows lightning's path,  But reaches a different destination.  But thunder can be far more intimidating -  You don't need to see it to believe it.  But aren't we told to not blindly believe  Whatever we hear?  For all we know, the "thunder" we heard,  Could just be the bark of a very large dog.  But lightning is something we see - But can we believe everything we see?  Perhaps the lightning is just  The lights, somewhere in the sky  Fluctuating.  But if we can't rely on thunder  Or lightning  What if they're both played together?  Though thunder always follows,  Never leads or walks beside,  Surely, we can believe  If we see it, and hear it.  But how great could the coincidences be?  No, to believe it, you must feel it -  And not just a mere ink...

What it really feels like, being indecisive.

  Let's get started.  Pick the next line:  You mean I need to choose?  You'll do just fine -  That is NOT true -  Whatever, pick the next -  I CANNOT DECIDE .  I mean why not?  That's my flawed side.  Oh, ambiguous, are we?  Sure, just pick a line for me. Is this turning into a poem?  It better be!  Why can't you decide on one answer?  What if one is better than the next?  Don't think too much about possible blunders -  That is exactly why I fret.  You can't not have an opinion -  But that's how it is.  You should really change -  It's not my fault I'm indecisive.  Think about it, I'm used to heat, but at the moment  I can use some cool But I can survive in the Sahara if I have to But I'll suffer in cold rooms, I might even solidify  But now, the heat is a bit hard to bear  But I'm afraid, the AC might get too extreme -  ALRIGHT, I understand, it's pretty hard to ...