Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Pushpa Patti!

 


To the sweetest one of them all,

Be it a gift, be it a call,

She accepts happily on this day,

In any and every way, we say,

Happy birthday Pushpa Patti!!

With tons and tons of gifts for you,

With studies and stuff you help me through,

You catch the best and gift it to us,

And you're the best and you give zest, thus.

You shine today, make the rain and darkness go,

You're 61, we shout; Ho Ho!

The whole world gives you applause,

For you help people, throw away loss.

Happy birthday to  my favourite patti,

This day makes me feel proud and happy.

You're greets are more than enough to me,

It's time for you to relax, and stay free,

You're like an almighty to me,

Happy birthday Pushpa Patti!



Comments

  1. May Guruvayur appan bless you with aayul aarokiyam sowkiyam Dear Shriyandhaa and Dear Shripradhaa. Thanks a lot for your very good poem and wishes from your bottom of your heart. Your writing keeps me more energy. Iam blessed to have you both cute grand daughters may you all be happy and healthy and cheerful through out your Life ❤️ my love to you both wonderful girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much patti! And once again, happy birthday!

      Delete
  2. Super Shriyandhaa . You are very good in writing. God bless you. Keep it up. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thatha ��

      Delete
  3. உன்னுடைய விரலிலிருந்து கவிதை குற்றால அருவியாக கொட்டுகிறது பாட்டியின் பிறந்தநாள் கவிதை மிகமிக அற்புதம் அருமை பெருமாளின் கடாட்சம் உனக்கு நீண்ட ஆயுளையும் ஆரோக்கியத்தையும்தர பிரார்த்திக்கிறேன் உன்னுடைய கவிதை தொடரட்டும். அன்புடன் விஜி பாட்டி

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. மிக மிக நன்றி விஜி பாட்டி!!

      Delete
  4. Semma di.. Happy birthday to Pushpa Patti. Sorry I didn't see yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clouded

  Every night, I bring myself  To stare up at the sky -  But turn back home, with a frown on my face, Clouds blocking stars, showing wry.  Every morning, I peek out the window  To marvel at the sea above - But turn away, losing hope,  Cotton figures, masking what I love.  Every time I see the clouds,  I curse them, with all might,  They don't deserve to be up there,  Ruining the bright days and starry nights.  And one day, the clouds finally went away,  And I stargazed in much peace.  But suddenly, the sky felt a bit empty -  Although dotted by the stars, without fake fleece. In the mornings, the sun burnt the pavements -  And something inside me missed watching  The white shapes that merrily float past -  I didn't realise they had much meaning.  Though much couldn't be seen, they brought A wholesome feeling - that you probably can't see -  You only can, when one day,  The clouds decide t...

Thunder & Lightning

Lightning is that which intimidates,  But thunder is that which wishes  To follow lightning.  That is to say,  Thunder follows lightning's path,  But reaches a different destination.  But thunder can be far more intimidating -  You don't need to see it to believe it.  But aren't we told to not blindly believe  Whatever we hear?  For all we know, the "thunder" we heard,  Could just be the bark of a very large dog.  But lightning is something we see - But can we believe everything we see?  Perhaps the lightning is just  The lights, somewhere in the sky  Fluctuating.  But if we can't rely on thunder  Or lightning  What if they're both played together?  Though thunder always follows,  Never leads or walks beside,  Surely, we can believe  If we see it, and hear it.  But how great could the coincidences be?  No, to believe it, you must feel it -  And not just a mere ink...

What it really feels like, being indecisive.

  Let's get started.  Pick the next line:  You mean I need to choose?  You'll do just fine -  That is NOT true -  Whatever, pick the next -  I CANNOT DECIDE .  I mean why not?  That's my flawed side.  Oh, ambiguous, are we?  Sure, just pick a line for me. Is this turning into a poem?  It better be!  Why can't you decide on one answer?  What if one is better than the next?  Don't think too much about possible blunders -  That is exactly why I fret.  You can't not have an opinion -  But that's how it is.  You should really change -  It's not my fault I'm indecisive.  Think about it, I'm used to heat, but at the moment  I can use some cool But I can survive in the Sahara if I have to But I'll suffer in cold rooms, I might even solidify  But now, the heat is a bit hard to bear  But I'm afraid, the AC might get too extreme -  ALRIGHT, I understand, it's pretty hard to ...